As you may have heard, the new General Data Protection Regulation comes into effect on 25th of May 2018. It is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union and the European Economic Area. This post is to advise you we treat data privacy very seriously.
- We only hold and use information for the purpose of developing and maintaining business trade between our respective companies i.e. company name and address(es), contact names, job titles, phone numbers and email addresses. We also hold bank details for business transactions.
- We only collect basic personal data about you, necessary to process trade business. This does not include any special types of information. We will not collect any personal information from you that we do not need.
- We only collect your data directly from you. We do not engage third parties to provide us with your personal data.
- We will not share information about you unless obliged by the law.
- You have always right to request copy of the data we hold about you. If you wish to do so, please contact us at chris [at] bkstradeline.com
- You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. If you wish to do so please contact us at chris [at] bkstradeline.com
- We may contact you in the future if any consent is required by the law.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office) if you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal information not in accordance with the law.
- Your information will be deleted from the records after six years of your ceasing to be a customer (in line with UK tax and accounting law).
We occasionally contact you to keep you updated with our latest promotions and offers. We would like to continue doing so and we hope you feel the same way. If you wish to keep receiving our emails, please do not take any action.
If for any reason you do not wish to receive email correspondence from us anymore, please email ‘NO’ to chris [at] bkstradeline.com
This will result in us removing you from our mailing list. Alternatively all of our emails include unsubscribe links at the bottom.
If after unsubscribing from our mailing list you would like to rejoin, you must do so manually as we cannot add you ourselves once you have opted out.
We want to reassure you that we take great care of any personal data we hold and none of your personal information will be passed onto any third-party unless obliged to by law.